Fans at this year’s Oulton Park Gold Cup are invited to get their cameras out, with a superb prize package up for grabs as reward to the winning photo from the retro event on 28-30 July.
Spectators are invited to submit entries, one per photographer, from the event ahead of 20 August. And all you have to do to enter is send your photo to [email protected] prior to the deadline for a chance to win.
First prize will be awarded an Oulton Park Season Pass for the 2024 season, along with a 1/8 scale Pocher model of Emerson Fittipaldi’s Lotus 72 Grand Prix car. The winner, along with a chosen runner-up and third place finisher will also receive a limited edition photo print of Andy Middlehurst’s Lotus 43, taken at the Gold Cup in 2016 by Simon Arron.
All three photographers will also be invited to showcase their work in the Oulton Park Exhibition at the 2024 Gold Cup.
To enter: Please email [email protected] with the subject line ‘Photography Competition’ along with your name, contact details and a file/link to the entered photo. These must be received no later than Sunday 20 August. Photos submitted after this will not be considered.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By entering the competition you agree that MSV may use the personal details you provide for the purpose of sending you information about products and services offered by MSV, its affiliates and selected third parties.
- By agreeing to these terms, you accept all rules as final and agree to abide by these rules. The decision of MSV is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees that he/she may be required to take part in publicity including the use by MSV of photographs and the name of the winner.
- The Prize is non-transferable. There are no cash alternatives.
- English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts apply to these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this competition is MotorSport Vision Limited, company registration number 03446418, registered office at MotorSport Vision Centre, Brands Hatch, Fawkham, Longfield, Kent DA3 8NG.